Print Thread
Introduce yourself !
Desje
welcom spark big yes for me loyal server player Smile
Wink Wink

Mr LKMAI
Welcome spark! great that you made a forum account and welcome to the community Smile
et.trackbase.net/tools/sig/sig-1/5254769.png

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/so8h6q.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.]

sixten
heey monica and spark!
nice to see ya become .Be| ppl Grin
love to play whit or against ya at the server!
take care and well meet soon Grin
Rampage!

Desje
welcom guys / lady Smile

regrds Smile
Wink Wink

ComEBacK
Welcome and congratz Monica and Spark ;-)
That the fragge be with you...and with your mouse!!!amen ...Shock

[img]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/21/1464012293-resa-aubange.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Zenniko
Hello everyone,

I've been playing ET for many years, I think my first connection was in 2008.
I used to play a lot for several weeks, then stop for a while, then go back to the game for a few weeks, etc.

I didn't play ET for many years but I recently came back on it and during last weeks I've been playing almost exclusively on your server. I'm really enjoying playing in your community, people are nice and good at the game (sometimes too good, but I don't mind I never rage quit ^^).

As I'm going to start my first job next week, I will probably play significantly less. That's why I thought becoming a "friend" of your community could be a good way to keep in touch with you guys and be aware of any major changes regarding your server. Indeed, the main reason why I stopped playing for all these years is that I used to play on a server named "1869 best maps" or something like that (from the "1869" clan, don't know if you've ever heard about it) and one day, after having stopped playing for a while, I couldn't find this server again and I had no idea about where all the members went for playing. And since I really liked playing with them, it kinda demotivated me to find a new community (lot of servers with only bots...).

To put it in a nutshell, I'd like to keep on playing with you guys, and I hope you'll be able to keep the server as good as I think it is today.

Hope to see you soon on ET Wink

Engineeringly yours,
Zenniko

Bam Bam
Very nice introduction Zenniko. Welcome.
Thank you for the nice comments.
And thank you for the nice games, I enjoy playing with you.
Victorious warriors win first, then go to war. Defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Jelly-Beans
Moin Moin Zenniko,
nice to see you finally here Pfft Nice introducing of your ET history but you did not tell a word about you, I mean atleast your name Grin The clan you mentioned is inactive http://et.trackba...mp;cidx=63 as you can see Smile
See you on battlefield
engi in arms
Engi of the Belgium Fraggers since August 19 2011.
If newspapers write that we need to quit smoking, I would rather give up reading - W.Churchill
If newspapers write that we need to quit drinking, I would rather give up reading - J.Beans

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3645917221/cc20f08d5ef6ccef6d914bdad034b9fd.png

Zenniko
Thanks for your comments Bam Bam and Jelly Smile

And thank you for the link I didn't know this website. I'm very sorry to learn that KineTic is dead. He's one of the friendliest 1869* members I remember, I really enjoyed playing with him. Rest in peace.

To add a word about me, my name is Jérémie and I'm 23. At the end of last year I graduated from an engineering school (that's whyyyy... Pfft) in France and I'm starting my first job next monday, I've just received my hiring contract a few hours ago. Looks like the end of holidays !

See you guys on Call of Engi !

Twann
Bonjour Zenni,

Nice to see you here! It's always a blessing to play with objective-minded guys like you.
Would like to keep seeing you. Smile

Good luck with your job
[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7315/twann.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Desje
big yes for zeniko welcom mate
Wink Wink

roar
Welcome Zenniko, glad to see you here. A respectful and fair player.
Regards, roar
Ex member.

King of the lions.

Zenniko
Thank you all for your nice comments ! Smile

As expected, my new work doesn't let me a lot of free time. I'll keep on playing from time to time, mostly on week-ends I guess, but certainly not as much I did in the past few weeks (yeah, I know, that's a HUGE surprise).

Anyway, thanks again for your welcome and see you soon !

Zenniko

roar
Ahaha, just play when you can. That's all we like Grin

Soban
Hey guys!

My real name Is Mateusz. I'm 26 years old. I'm living in Netherlands around 6 years but my mother country is Poland. Few years ago I had my own server[eTa]witch my college [Ruxxor] but for lack of time we need to stop witch it...;( now a little bit about me. Smile I Was training Ice Hockey in Poland of more than 12 years, that was my life! . In sezon 2004/2005 my club GKS Tychy (senior team,with meGrin) get the first champion in history of the club.So I was so exciting that I can enjoy the gold with the teamGrin ( I didn't play so much those time because was many more oldest and better players, but I was in composition of the team heheSmile in 2007 during the training session I break down my fractures collarbone and also I broke my shoulder so I didn't play almost one year.:/ when I back the injury was renew and renew...( the shoulder was not strong enough to continue with hockey) so I STOP...;((( that was my passion of my life. After that I found some work on factory in Poland but the payment and structure to work there makes me tired so I move to NetherlandsSmile and here I'm!Smile now I work in restaurant and I serve delicious dinners and desertPfft if some of you guys are one of the days in Sluis (zeeland) let me know on Pv. Hope that my English is good enough to understand what I writted Smile cya guys on the server! And at last I need to say that I realy enjoy to play with you all!! Thanks!
Edited by Soban on 31-05-2015 12:06

Cool

Twann
Hey Soban, nice to know you are actually Polish.
It's always nice to play with you. See you on the server! Smile
[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7315/twann.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Jelly-Beans
Moin moin Mateusz nice to meet you. Pfft
If newspapers write that we need to quit smoking, I would rather give up reading - W.Churchill
If newspapers write that we need to quit drinking, I would rather give up reading - J.Beans

roar
Hey guys, I'm going to introduce myself.

I am 19 years old and live in the United Kingdom, England. I like to play ET (obviously) GTA and sometimes Fifa. I like to hang around with my girlfriend and I also work as a kitchen assistant in a care home but in the near future I will be training to be a assiastant chef, I like my job and preparing foods, maybe I will post some pictures on the forums with some of the creations.

I used to play football (soccer for all of you) Grin But had to quit because of my injury to my right knee -_- Pulled all ligaments and tendants and it hasn't healed probably and still hurts to this day and it happened 5 years ago -_-

Thanks for reading this post about me Smile I really like the server and the people that occupy it.
Regards, roar
Ex member.

King of the lions.

Twann
Hey Ryan, nice to see that you are back in business Smile
Bad for you that you had to quit because of an injury..

Btw. For us it's football too Smile

Jelly-Beans
Pfff whats soccer it always used to be football. Angry Anyway moin moin Grin

Jump to Forum: