Print Thread
Heartbreaking stories
Jelly-Beans
Hey guys,

When Iam on the bottom I want to know if I am alone who has been raped by life Grin Somebody might take it like a spam so sorry Pfft
So I will start with one of my bad stories which happened in past (I will use real names, it will be easier than telling what they are for me Grin ) :
So, like 10 months ago I met Joza (its Johana in long version but it does not sound good in czech) . She loved my best friend Ondra and he "loved" her. They were going out for some time but he did not like how she acted so he broke up with her. Since the first time I talked with her I knew she is damn good. We were talking everyday almost every hour and it was amazing. We could talk about almost nothing Grin . She was really kind to me so was I to her. But the time went and I started feeling something more and it was bad because I knew she did not want me. So I was killing it but there was no chance to kill it, mainly when we became best friends and were like brother and sister. I helped her many times to be happier just like I wasted whole day with her just to make her smile when she was sad. Ondra told me to try it with her and that I have a chance. Bad idea Grin . She knew what I feel to her a bit but it did not change anything. But like 2 months ago she broke up with her boyfriend and needed to help so I took her to pub and we got drunk. When we were drunk she told me that she is the happiest with me and I was like in a heaven. We were kissing and cuddling whole night and I started believing in my dream that I will have a girl. It was a bad idea again Grin . Next days it was like we forgot what happened well I did not take it so bad but I still believed she feels soething more to me. This feeling went off when I saw her enjoying night with another dude. We met next day and were talking about it. She told "Iam sorry but now I can not say yes but.. I can not say no either". Days went and 2 days ago we had a "drunk" talk. She finally told me that facking no and the reason why is because of that best friend Ondra... When I asked her why did she give me chance, she told "I wanted to try it..." yes try and go I was damn angry but crying so I only told "thanks" and she ran away with tears also... I smashed my fist so hard... then we talked again and she told me " I thought you are over it when we talked about it last time, Iam sorry you did not got it" and I answered "How could I damn got it when you said : Iam sorry but now I can not say yes but.. I can not say no either???" she were only looking but seemed a bit angry so I told " Sorry Iam only a dumbass.." She walked out angrily I stopped her and she said "It hurts me when you talk to me when you are drunk..." Well I was really pissed because I was the bad one again! and the funniest thing was that when her best friend Klara told me that Ondra still gives her a lil chance so I should sort it... I could not do anything so I took some shots of rum... when I talked with Ondra that night Ive told him everything and he acted like its all true.. when the graduation party ended I wanted to hug her so I went back drained my tears and saw her acting happy and dancing with some douchbad... I cried really long and hard that night and smahed my fist damn good too... I still dont know what to think... I lost a person with which I was happy only when I saw her, I was happy when I saw her for the first time so she was the person of my life, Ive never had this with anyone... Sad also I lost faith in my best friend and it will never get fixed... Angry

Thanks for reading if even one of you did. Smile
Engi of the Belgium Fraggers since August 19 2011.
If newspapers write that we need to quit smoking, I would rather give up reading - W.Churchill
If newspapers write that we need to quit drinking, I would rather give up reading - J.Beans

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3645917221/cc20f08d5ef6ccef6d914bdad034b9fd.png

Legendary
I've had a girl spit in my face once...
imageshack.com/a/img908/363/ZqprhJ.png
.Be|Legendary!, a LEGENDARY MEMBER of the Belgium-Fraggers community.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Playing in the server since September 23 2009, member since June 08 2011.
i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/CraZed012/USERBARS/prous-to-be-estonian.png

Big
Sad story Sad but you already told me...Sad I hate something like that...I lost a good friend...once he was my best friens in a similar way..Sad Its hard but time will make it easier to live with that pain...Smile
i.imgur.com/FA5QWJw.jpg

aretardedmonkey
well take it from a guy who has been married and is no longer. love sucks. it will twist you and screw you up. nothing hurts like love. its also the best thing in the world. what i am saying is love is like a drug when the high is good its great when its bad there is nothing worse. no words can be told to you to make it right. just know time will heal all i know you think this one girl can never be duplicated. but you will find another. life would be easier if you could only fall in love once. but you will probably do it again at least 5 more times.

kelfoutoir
Best way is to keep going on Ales.
We all get raped sometimes. But that's life.
You don't have a cancer, you're alive, you have alot of years to live, and alot of friends and girlfriends to meet. So get on your feet and use them to keep going forward. Wink
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/kelfoutoir/bow_direhorseCopier-1.jpg

Jelly-Beans
Thats what I do Wink but it still confuses me, I thought there is something like karma so I was making only good things and so but it was still giving me these sucky days, well there is not any karma so I will stop being that dan good puppy and will be only a good one Grin
Engi of the Belgium Fraggers since August 19 2011.
If newspapers write that we need to quit smoking, I would rather give up reading - W.Churchill
If newspapers write that we need to quit drinking, I would rather give up reading - J.Beans

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3645917221/cc20f08d5ef6ccef6d914bdad034b9fd.png

FearFactory
Sometimes karma f...... you up and sometimes it's the right karma.
2.bp.blogspot.com/-WnVie5YTaJo/UI_mc4LdF6I/AAAAAAAAYlM/cebO4O3UrPM/s1600/Fear-Factory-20-BTZT0BUGR8-1024x768.jpg

kelfoutoir
I don't believe in karma. It's just life and people.
And don't stop to be a good person !!!! Good people will stop coming to you. Wink
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/kelfoutoir/bow_direhorseCopier-1.jpg

Jump to Forum: